6 Cheap (But Delicious) Las Vegas RestaurantsPosted by admin | 2 Comments
Wonderful Places to eat that will not cost you an arm and a leg…
Sometime you are just hungry, do not feel like cooking and need a quick, cheap place to eat. We get it (with 4 kids… we definitely get it!!)…. So here are some great ideas:
2. Pin Kaow. 9530 S. Eastern, #100, Las Vegas, NV – www.pinkaow.com . 702 407 1188. We are absolutely addicted to Thai food and this one tops the charts. The curry chicken calls our names way too often!
3. Pho Saigon 8. 9055 S. Eastern Ave., Las Vegas, NV – 702 629 3100. Everything here is fresh, cheap and they provide you with huge portions.
4. The Bootlegger. 7700 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas – 702 736 4939. Be careful with this one … the dinners can get expensive, but if you just order the amazing pasta and a meatball, you will have one huge dinner that will last and last and last and will make you feel like you are at your Italian grandmother’s kitchen!
5. Roberto’s Taco Shop. 9155 Las Vegas Blvd., Suite 304, Las Vegas, NV. 702 837 6262. This is it. True Mexican Food. Wonderfully priced and way too easy to eat! This is great for a late night run after a show or night on the town!
6. Tropical Smoothie Café. 7580 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Suite 100, Las Vegas, NV – www.tropicalsmoothie.com.
This location is the closest one to us, but there are many in Las Vegas and Henderson. If you see one – STOP!
The smoothies are real (they do not taste like puffy mix). The salads and wraps are fresh and lovely.
You cannot go wrong with grabbing a few things from here and heading out to a picnic somewhere beautiful! This is a must get!