Lately I have been reading a lot about the new reason people come to VEGAS …
NOT to gamble, but to EAT.
I talk about food a lot, too.
I discovered Vegas had great food to offer long before it became cool!
So – what is up and coming in our amazing town right now?
I have a few suggestions!
(1) A Social Club in the Cosmo … great food and an interesting social “experiment!” www.http://www.roserabbitlie.com
(2) One of my favorites — great food that is free from all that JUNK! And really amazing!!
(3) The thing about Vegas is that you can travel to many different “places” while really just going from Resort to Resort … well at Crush: Eat Drink Love, they gives it all to you at one place!! Choices from all over the world ready to melt into your mouth!
(4) Give me a burger? This place will make you crave them!
and finally … I have to include the one thing I “need” on a monthly basis:
(5) Wing Lei – at the Wynn. It does not have a website, but you can look it up on the WYNN site … which describes it as” Often hailed as the finest Chinese gourmet in the city, this Michelin-rated restaurant serves fresh, authentic dishes in a sleek dining room set inside Wynn Las Vegas. The interior is adorned with classic white tablecloths, high-backed red velvet chairs, and a large Fernando Botero statue, all illuminated by dramatic lantern-like chandeliers. Seated beside expansive windows overlooking a zen-inspired garden, patrons savor house specialties crafted by executive chef Ming Yu, who incorporates Cantonese, Shanghainese, Sichuan, and even French influences into the extensive menu. Highlights include the pan-seared potstickers, shrimp toast, and Peking duck tasting menu, featuring five preparations of duck.” I know … perfection!
So please, if you are in Vegas and thinking of heading out to eat… please try at least one of these spots. They will not disappoint!